About 2 days ago I woke up and had a pregnant belly! Finally past the stage of, "Is she just getting fat, or is she pregnant?" I even had to wear a maternity shirt today. I LOVE it!! Zoie is in love with it too. She is always telling me I need to rub my belly and she is always giving my belly hugs and kisses, and telling me she loves her "brother" (Please let this be a boy, for Zoie's sake!!!).
We have an appointment set for a gender check ultrasound next Friday morning... I am soooooo excited-nervous-anxious-scared... So many emotions!! Either way, I can't wait... or can I??
No. I don't think I can.
Here is the first picture of my baby bump... I'm 14 1/2 weeks. Or if you ask my doctor, I'm almost 13 weeks. I like mine better, so we will go with that!
In other news, I am surprising Jonathan tonight with his new truck. He knows we are getting it, he just doesn't have a clue when. He is currently frustrated with me because I "didn't call the bank today to get information about an auto loan". Little does he know, I am about 3 days ahead of him and the loan is complete and the truck is ours... I mean his. I cant wait 'till he gets home and sees it sitting in our driveway. It is so nice to finally get him something that he deserves! It doesn't get to happen very often, so I'm super excited for him!
Until next time...

Whoo hoo, I will be down there when you find out what the baby bump is! So exciting! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete