Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lifes Little Blessings

So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. I finally decided to do it after the 5 millionth time Facebook told me my status was too long to publish. I figure this way I wont be limited in sharing the fun stuff our cute little turds do on a daily basis, plus I think I can share this with more friends and family that are not on Facebook.
So, today we went to the doctor and saw the baby! Our little bean is getting bigger! We could see the baby's arms and feet, and cute little alien face. Zoie is still set on the fact that she is having a little brother, despite our constant reminder that it could be a little girl. Zoie is so excited about the baby. She constantly gives my belly hugs and kisses and pushes her head up against my stomach to "hear her brother".  Today she gave me a HUGE hug, when I thanked her, she told me her tummy gave her brother a hug. ( I sure hope we have a boy, or she will be one disappointed little girl!)

Here are a few pictures of the little one on the way:


Kaija who has not worn a diaper in 4 days now (woohoo!) is totally opposite of Zoie, as we have been learning since she was born. Today I was reminded of how she accomplishes EVERYTHING that Zoie never did. I.E. opening drawers and cupboards, pushing buttons, putting things in her mouth, climbing, and PUTTING THINGS IN THE TOILET!! Today I found Tinkerbell taking a swim, luckily it was before I peed!! That girl! She keeps me on my toes!!

Its the little things that make life worth dealing with. Without these two cute girls, how dull would my life be?? I mean huge hugs and swimming Tinkerbell's are what its all about after all, right??

Anyway, I'm hoping the creativity in my blog posts get better as I learn how to use it! Until then, you will have to deal with my boring, plain writing style ;)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! I am looking forward to reading about you and your girls (and ***BOY*** on the way!). PS. You need to put a link to your Scentsy website on here just in case! I got my delivery today! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sofia! I know, as soon as I figure it out, I am definately going to! lol. I just need a night to sit down for several hours on end and I will have it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete