Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Ashcroft's!

We are not huge on celebrating the holiday, but a little acknowledgment it definitely expected appreciated.  Jonathan scored some points when I woke up this  morning to these beauties.



 Zoie has a new fascination with sitting on the table to take pictures...

(when i asked him if it was my early V-Day gift he said, "kinda, but I just haven't gotten you flowers in a while"... extra points for that!)



I thought it would be fun to decorate cookies with the girls. It was fun family time (something I feel like we do NOT get enough of with our work schedules).

Here are some pictures:

(cheese!)



 Monsters Vs. Aliens was the competition for attention...



 even for Daddy...




 Kaija's finished product... doesn't it look tasty??

Tomorrow night, the hubby and I are going on a hot date to Lucille's... then coming home so I can go to bed, so I can get up the next morning for work... Oh the joys of being a responsible growd-up!

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment